Official 2014 Race results are now available, here.
Changes were made to the Female categories 35-39 and 45-49. We’ll be in contact with those whose names were not called up on stage during the unofficial results.
$23,000 raised for Food for Days in 2014!
Thanks to all our runners, walkers, community teams, sponsors, and volunteers.
Feed hungry school children in OUR community. Run or walk a 5K with over 600 neighbors and make a HUGE difference.
The Marti Estes 5K – Mooresville Community Walk of Faith has grown into one of the largest 5K events in Mooresville and focuses solely on making a God-sized impact on local charities in Mooresville, NC. Marti Estes 5K participants have raised over $106,000 in just six years. Yes, over $100,000.
Here’s where the money has been distributed after the past six events:
- $13,000 - Mooresville Soup Kitchen (2008)
- $13,000 – Mooresville Christian Mission (2009)
- $15,000 – Healthreach Community Clinic (2010)
- $22,500 – Mooresville Soup Kitchen, Mooresville Christian Mission, Healthreach Community Clinic (2011)
- $20,000 – Mooresville Areas Bible Teachers Association (2012)
- $23,000 -Food for Days -a backpack ministry (2013)
Pull out your running shoes and join us on April 12, 2014 at 8:30am.
All Proceeds of the 2014 race to benefit:
Questions, email the Race Director, Thomas McMillan, at: email@example.com
Let your friends know about this event, download and distribute our 2014 Marti Estes 5K poster.