Saturday, April 16, 2016
Run or walk a 5K with over 600 neighbors and make a HUGE difference in Mooresville.
The Marti Estes 5K – Mooresville Community Walk of Faith has grown into one of the largest 5K events in Mooresville and focuses solely on making a God-sized impact on local charities in Mooresville, NC. Marti Estes 5K participants have raised over $152,000 in just eight years. Yes, over $152,000!
Here’s where the money has been distributed after the past seven events:
- $13,000 – Mooresville Soup Kitchen (2008)
- $13,000 – Mooresville Christian Mission (2009)
- $15,000 – Healthreach Community Clinic (2010)
- $22,500 – Mooresville Soup Kitchen, Mooresville Christian Mission, Healthreach Community Clinic (2011)
- $20,000 – Mooresville Areas Bible Teachers Association (2012)
- $23,000 -Food for Days -a backpack ministry (2013)
- $23,000 – Food for Days – a backpack ministry (2014)
- $23,500 – Mooresville Christian Mission (2015)
Pull out your running shoes and join us on April 16, 2016 at 8:30am.
All Proceeds of the 2016 race to benefit:
To Be Determined
Questions, email the Race Director, Thomas McMillan, at: email@example.com